This was part of a “podbusting” pitch made in 2006. The idea was that these spots (featuring product integration, by Dunkin’ Donuts in this case) could play in the middle of commercial blocks, where they could sprinkle funny content into unexpected places, make our air more unpredictable, and set up little DVR Fast Forwarding blockers.
- The Internet Can’t Get Enough Of This Man Who Volunteers And Naps With Cats At A Shelter Every Day February 20, 2020
- Veteran Makes Cardboard Tanks For Cats February 20, 2020
- 15 Photos Of Cats Being Jerks February 20, 2020
- Police seize Italy’s top mafia fugitive as he was about to enjoy pasta with his cats — RT World News February 20, 2020
- Man gets 2 months in jail for torturing and killing cats February 18, 2020