The cat food bowl on our patio was always empty in the morning, but our cats seemed hungry, and there were some funny droppings. So I set up an IP cam and caught the culprit red-handed… umm, red-pawed. It’s a cute, wild hedgehog stealing the cat food. You can hear him crunching on the dry pellets. Meanwhile I’ve been watching him regularly every evening.
- Man gets 2 months in jail for torturing and killing cats February 18, 2020
- ‘Peace Island’ Is A New Open-World Game That Lets You Roam Around As A Gang Of Cats Solving Mysteries February 18, 2020
- The Science Behind Giving CBD & Cannabis to Cats & Dogs February 18, 2020
- Horrific living conditions of cats whose poo is harvested for coffee February 18, 2020
- Cats, like children and dogs, develop attachments to their caregivers February 17, 2020