Once upon a time I heard somewhere kitten’s cry and went out to check outside my yard. Yes, there were 2 little kittens crying of hunger and fear. I brought them some food and left. Some time later I found them behind the window and understood that I should help them. We took care of those funny kittens and called them Ginger and Violetta. They lived happily during one year, made friends with my other cats and then left the house starting to explore the island. Ginger was very tender and left at once but Violetta disappeared for a long many times but returned and then finally left. I have many photos of them and video. Here is one about my beautiful Ginger and Violetta.
- The Internet Can’t Get Enough Of This Man Who Volunteers And Naps With Cats At A Shelter Every Day February 20, 2020
- Veteran Makes Cardboard Tanks For Cats February 20, 2020
- 15 Photos Of Cats Being Jerks February 20, 2020
- Police seize Italy’s top mafia fugitive as he was about to enjoy pasta with his cats — RT World News February 20, 2020
- Man gets 2 months in jail for torturing and killing cats February 18, 2020