Seven women. One unsettling new art exhibit: photographs taken surreptitiously of people in a small town. Fearing humiliation, the women unite for a summer night’s escapade to face the sad, funny, beautiful truth. A philosophical comedy about seeing and being seen. Coming this summer to the New York International Fringe Festival!
- The Internet Can’t Get Enough Of This Man Who Volunteers And Naps With Cats At A Shelter Every Day February 20, 2020
- Veteran Makes Cardboard Tanks For Cats February 20, 2020
- 15 Photos Of Cats Being Jerks February 20, 2020
- Police seize Italy’s top mafia fugitive as he was about to enjoy pasta with his cats — RT World News February 20, 2020
- Man gets 2 months in jail for torturing and killing cats February 18, 2020